Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #1
SigloOne

SigloOne's Patio Party - Saturday, June 27th

I will be hosting a herf on Saturday, June 27th 1pm - 5pm (or whenever) at my home in East Lyme, Connecticut.

Bring your chairs and sunscreen and I will provide the beer and pizza. I have a large yard and patio in a nice wooded setting. I also have a pool, so if you feel like a swim bring your swim trunks (no skinny dipping).

Easy access from I-95, less than 2 hours from Boston or NYC, 45 minutes from Hartford, on the shoreline in East Lyme, CT. Plenty of parking on the cul-de-sac.

PM me if you are planning on attending so I can plan on how much pizza and beer to get.

There is also an Amtrak Station in New London that is only 8 miles from here. I am sure I could arrange pickups there if necessary.

Directions:
From Hartford - take I-84 East to RT 2 East, to RT 11 South (a right hand exit), at end of highway (exit 4) turn left at stop sign, go to stop light, turn right onto Rt 85, go 4.3 miles and turn right on Flanders Road/Rt 161, go 4.7 miles to stop light and take right onto RT 1 South, go 1 1/2 mile and take left on Lover's Lane, go 1/2 mile and take left on Maplewood Drive. Very last house on street at cul-de-sac, #27.

From Worcester - take I-290 West to I-395 South, go 67 miles to highway end and bear right off Exit 75, go straight at the stop light (Rt 1 South), go 1 1/2 mile and take left on Lover's Lane, go 1/2 mile and take left on Maplewood Drive. Very last house on street at cul-de-sac, #27.

From Boston - take I-95 South to Exit 75, go straight at the stop light (Rt 1 South), go 1 1/2 mile and take left on Lover's Lane, go 1/2 mile and take left on Maplewood Drive. Very last house on street at cul-de-sac, #27.

From NY - take I-95 North to exit 73, go right at exit (Society Road), go to stop sign and turn right onto Lover's Lane, go 7/10 of a mile and turn right onto Maplewood Drive. Very last house on street at cul-de-sac, #27.

From anywhere else, google it: 27 Maplewood Drive, East Lyme, CT 06333
SigloOne is offline   Reply With Quote