Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #1
UsaHog

In Honor of Our Wounded Warriors On Memorial Day 2007

Flag Cases By Walls is Hosting:
SPECIAL EVENT FOR 10 WOUNDED HEROES AND A SPECIAL FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER - 27 MAY 07 - SPRINGFIELD MILE

The American Motorcycle Association/Illinois Motorcycle Dealership Association (AMA/IMDA) and Flag Cases By Walls would like to offer 10 Wounded Heroes and 1 special friend or family member tickets as Honorary Guests to the 2007 Memorial Day Springfield Mile.

If you know of a Wounded Hero that would enjoy spending the day at the Springfield Mile on 27 May 2007, please email Russ Walls @ usahog(at)hotmail(dot)com We need these contacts to also contact Russ at:

Flag Cases By Walls
www.showaflag.com
Phone: 217-789-2885
Fax: 217-789-2884

Gates at the races usually open at 9 am and practice starts around 10:30 am.

We have 2 wheelchair accessible passes set aside, as well.

Russ has also arranged a special room rate for Sunday night, May 27th 2007 for these Wounded Heroes and their family member. He has reserved 10 rooms at a cost of $66.00 a night at the Route 66 Hotel/ Springfield IL.

So if you know anyone/group who would like to donate/sponsor a room for one of these Veterans, Russ and Christina (Flag Cases By Walls) will give them 20% discount from any item we have on our website.

Anyone wishing to assist in the payment of these rooms for our heroes can also contact Russ to donate towards their arrangements.
__________________________________________________ __________
The posting above went out in email throughout Illinois, Indiana,Iowa, Missouri and Michigan. I've gotten contact back already from 2 wounded warriors from OIF both in Illinois... I haven't heard back from them on whether they will need a hotel stay or not?

Here's the Deal I am going to offer to B/SOTL here and on a couple other forums I visit..

If Anyone would like to Sponsor a Hotel Nights Stay for one of these Veterans.

Tina and I will Custom Build you one of these Dispensers for your favorite Beverage (Beverage not included) with up to 2-4 shot glass holders (Your Prefrence/Shot Glasses not included) Or Two Wine Glass holders?
We are also going to add a brass name plate accented in black lettering that will read:

I Sponsored a Wounded Warrior
Springfield IL. Mile Races
Memorial Day 2007

This one shown is made from Ash Hardwood with a Golden Oak Stain, we have different woods available such as Walnut, Hard Maple, Red Oak, White Oak or Cherry. and different stains available as well.

(There is a catch: I'll need an empty bottle of your favorite Beverage)

You can contact me and I can give you the hotel contact to Sponsor the room for a veteran or make payment through paypal

This would look good on your poker table or Bar..

TIA
Russ/Hog

Offer Open to the First 10 Members who'd like to Sponsor a Wounded Veteran!
UsaHog is offline   Reply With Quote