Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2016, 06:46 PM   #10
N8DCJ
Club Member

I should also mention that I emailed Davidoff in Geneva NY that list and this was their response...

"Hi Dan,

Thank you for choosing DavidoffGeneva.com as your cigar experience provider. Out of the cigars you have mention I love a couple of them, the Cuban Monty #2 is one my top 5 favorites and Ashton Classics was one of my first cigars. I would recommend a couple of assortments for you to get, the Davidoff Assortment 9 Cigars and the Davidoff Assortment 12 Cigars. They are both great and you will have a selection of cigars that our staples in our portfolio, plus the cigars in your list our in the light to medium body in strength but are full of flavor which I love.

Sir if you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to call or email me back.

Kind regards,
Lino"

I was impressed that they actually responded within hours of me asking them for suggestions...

yeah , they are a business and you would expect a response , but , my experience has been less than stellar with responses from businesses, especially smaller ones , cigars or otherwise...

I give you 2 chances , if you don't answer , when you have contact info on your website , I write you off!!

I have spent 20-50% more for a product purely because you took the time to answer my meager inquiry ...

So , if anyone reading this has a small business , keep that in mind... answer our mundane/stupid questions , you just may make a sale even though I can get a better deal at a "big box" store.... I try to work with the "local" brick and mortar types...

Dan
N8DCJ is offline   Reply With Quote