Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2004, 03:03 AM   #1
Danforz
Club Member

Rocky Patel?

When my uncle originally introduced me to la perla habana, I said what the hell is this the cigar has some funny lady on the band. Heh thats the cigar that made me fall in love with cigars. Well, yet again I judged a cigar by its band...

I asked a tobaconist what he'd recomend for me at this point as I'm always keen on trying new cigars. He pointed out the Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage. Good sized torpedo. Again I was like wow its got an ugly band hmm...

Anyways so I got around to smoking it last week. Whohhhhhhhhh this cigar was wonderful. My friend had to tell me to shut up I was raving so much about it. Construction wise the cigar seemed perfect... a bit soft but in a good way so to speak. Draw was excelent, and the flavor to the best of my knowledge was a fruity taste. Wow I enjoyed, shame its not that popular where I live...

Your thoughts?
Danforz is offline   Reply With Quote