Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2006, 07:34 AM   #1
Brad Mac

Home brewing and hilarity

When I lived in my old house I used to brew my own beer and I got quite good at it. The story that follows is of the last batch my X wife allowed me to brew:

I was in the mood to try one of my dark German lagers that had been ageing for the last 5 months in my basement. I went downstairs and picked out a bottle and headed up to pour it into my favorite pilsner glass.
I *think* I may have over primed the batch as I was bottling it.....

Now, my X-wife really hated me home brewing because she said I always made a mess and she hated the smell of the wort.

Have you ever seen the video of the guy that puts the mentos into the 2 liter bottle of diet coke?

Can you see whets coming here? No? Well neither could me X-wife. She was standing across the kitchen at the stove with her back to me, making dinner.

So, I have an opener in one hand and the bottle in the other. I cracked the cap and WHOA! The entire 1.75 pints shoot out of the bottle in under 1/2 second!!! I had never seen anything like that in my life! So anyway, the stream bounced off the ceiling and hit her in the head, soaking her, the wall in front of her, the cabinets and the stove.
I have never in my life seen anything even close to that. I had never seen my X-wife more pissed off, and I had seen her damn pissed many times.

Well every bottle in the batch opened the same way so I guess I did over prime them
Brad Mac is offline   Reply With Quote