Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2017, 08:32 AM   #1
BigJohn
Chief Geek, @cigarweekly

Retail Sponsor CigarAndPipes!

Guys - you have to check this out...
This is the "best of the year" nominees sampler #1

In the sampler:
We have the #13 Cigar of the Year- Hoya La Amistad in the sampler

We have the #12 Cigar of the Year- Last Call by AJ Fernandez in the sampler
We have the #11 Cigar of the Year- Rocky Patel Twentieth Anniversary in the sampler

We have the #8 Cigar of the Year - New World by AJ Fernandez in the sampler
We have the #7 Cigar of the Year- Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Hermosa in the sampler

Here is the link to ' Cigar Weekly Best of the Year Nominee Sampler ' http://cigarandpipes.com/product/cig...inees-sampler/

• (1) CAO Consigliere The Boss (7×56)
  • (1) Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniversary Champagne Torpedo (7×54)
  • (1) Blanco Nine Torpedo (6.5×52)
  • (1) La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico (6×52)
  • (1) Hoya La Amistad Toro (6×50)
  • (1) Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Pirmaide Fino (6×52)
  • (1) New World Belicoso by AJ Fernandez (5.5×56)
  • (1) Rocky Patel Twentieth Anniversary Robusto Grande (5×54)
  • (1) Last Call Geniales by AJ Fernandez (4.5×48)
  • (1) Padron 1964 Anniversary Hermosa (4×56)
All these Cigars MSRP is like $91.54 and we have it priced for only $59.49

We will offer all Cigar Weekly fans extra benefits for placing their cigar orders with us in addition to the 20% OFF promotion code: CW20 .... we will supply them with (2) Free Cutters, Free Boveda Packs & (2) extra cigars included in their Checkout Price by using the CW20 Code and by entering in their notes during Checkout their CW user name. These will be premium name brand cigars, no junk throw away cigars. For instance like RP The Edge, Alec Bradley American Classic/Sungrown, Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente series etc. We offer free shipping on orders over $75 and $6.49 for under $75.

(The discount code CW20 won't work on this sampler - but damn look at the freebies you get for just putting in your CW user name in the notes box!)

IF you order this, or anything else on their site please put your CW user name in the notes. WE ARE NOT divulging to him the personal information of our members - he's just going to tell me which of you guys order so I can thank you personally (and add you to a contest.... )! AND - please put "Thank you JOE!" in the notes too.
Help support the CigarWeekly webhost (me!) > Shop online? Start HERE: direct to Amazon.com
Protect your computer from VIRUSES > Get Avast!
BigJohn is offline   Reply With Quote