Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2005, 05:37 AM   #1
spiridon
Herf God

Coffee Blends

There are many threads in this room scattered about with info on blending coffee beans.....what I'd like to do is set this thread up for everyone to post their experiences/reviews/profiles with blends that they are trying.

Actually, this is my lazy way of finding the ultimate blend for a heavy, chocolaty, rich flavor profile.....

No need to restrict ourselves to a rigid format.......just post here the blends you have experimented with keeping in mind the ratio of beans used, what particular roast for each bean, and the end result in how it tasted (bright, heavy, earthy, etc...)

We have quite a few new faces in this room, so hopefully this will be helpful.....if we get enough interest I'll make it a sticky.....something easy to refer to.