Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2002, 11:19 PM   #1
CastlemanCigars
Club Member

Remember last year when Corojo was the in wrapper and everyone was saying how their cigar had Rare Corojo and it was one of the few cigars who had authentic this and that?

Well it seems that supply has overshot or caught up with demand because now everyone is flooding the market with Corojo wrapped cigars. Don Thomas, CI house brand, La Veja Habana, and many more are putting last years "hot" or "in" wrapper on bundled cigars.

Now don't get me wrong, I love bundles with a great wrapper on them but I do find it funny how boxes that were going for $75+ are now being put into bundles for $35 and below.

That leads me to believe that next year there will be a fair share of Criollo bundles for lovers of the cheap leaf (like myself) to enjoy. So go ahead and spend your money on the fancy box, I'll wait a few more months and catch it on the other side.
CastlemanCigars is offline   Reply With Quote