Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2007, 08:43 AM   #1
Smokin_VI
Herf Meister

2nd Annual JR Burlington Dinner and Herf

I was waiting a bit to hear back from a few folks, but the dinner is on! Going to be at Maggianos
and the price will be $75 for a full, four course meal and 2 hour open beer/wine bar. JR Burlington is hosting and will be contributing cigars worth $70. I've also contacted some of my buddies in the industry (well, pestered the hell out of 'em is closer to the truth) and have gotten several commitments for donations and a commitment for someone near and dear to us to be in attendance. Last year was a blast but that restaurant has since closed-something about lingering cigar smoke, I think

Anyway, I think this will once again be a great time for eating, drinking, smoking and talking to everyone.

Call JR Burlington (found on the JR website) and ask for Judy or Linda and they'll set you up!
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.--Winston Churchill
Smokin_VI is offline   Reply With Quote