Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Community Centers > I'll Drink to That!

I'll Drink to That! What is your favorite beverage to have with a cigar? Juice? Cola? Beer? Port? Single Malt Scotch? This room is for the discussion of beverages, especially alcoholic beverages that go well with cigars!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-2009, 11:02 AM   #9
LakeTex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Morbid View Post
Thanks for the advice guys. As for Kockroach if your asking about brands. I'm not sure which wine brands he likes. He's pretty much a newbie to wines like how I was with cigars 10 years ago. This week when I do my Christmas shopping I'll check out a few wine shops to see whats available.
I don't know if you can find it where you live, but down here, our favorite "expensive" red is the Becker Ionoclast. It's a Texas wine, and back when George W. was in office, it was a regular staple of the White House. Here in my town it's $12. I'd take the rest and buy a bottle of Black Beauty desert red here:

http://www.blackmesawinery.com/index...89dd153cfeb354