Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 06:22 AM   #21
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

I promised my teen, who doesn't remember Mard Gras, that I would take her home for her Sweet Sixteen. I will be in New Orleans in early February, but maybe not for the herf. She's going to miss three days, but DFACs just going to have to frigging manage.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

Old 12-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #22
KatDad
Herf God

Hope springs eternal! If the spousal unit isn't up for it in 2018, I need to check with Conrad and Brian, they're kind of on the way for me. Maybe we can meet up and travel together.

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it
H. L. Mencken

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Albert Camus

The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
Old 12-22-2017, 01:31 PM   #23
BigO
Publisher/Owner
El Chefé
BBQ Guru
Herf God

Officially, Katie and I will either be driving in on the Friday before or Saturday morning. We'll be driving back after Rex on Tuesday. 4 days should give us ample time to get together. Is it too late to get a reservation at Jacques-Imos? I'm going to take her to Parkview bakery, Brocatos, Bucktown, and maybe a place in the quarter. I want her to see the NOLA that I loved and she doesn't remember.

Jacques-Imos was one of my favorite places to eat. Not that there isn't enough to choose from.

Free speech is free speech is free speech. There is no qualifier.

If you aren't outraged, you aren't paying attention.

Never attribute malice to that what can be explained as stupidity.

Unborn lives matter too.

Old 12-23-2017, 04:28 AM   #24
stogie5150
CW Master Boiler
Club Member

I'm pretty sure I set it up for April 20-21....I haven't talked with the brain trust lately about it but I don't see why it wont happen at this point...
Old 12-23-2017, 04:42 AM   #25
KatDad
Herf God

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogie5150 View Post
I'm pretty sure I set it up for April 20-21....I haven't talked with the brain trust lately about it but I don't see why it wont happen at this point...

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it
H. L. Mencken

The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants
Albert Camus

The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
Old 01-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #26
TommyBB
Editor-in-Chief
Herf God

This one has run its course.
The Official 2018 Gulf Coast Herf planning and sign-up thread is HERE

We would love to have so many of our CW friends!

+In Memory of E.Guevara(Cubano67)W.Orlando(Shadow) A.Morris (Knife) D.Odom (dodom) D.Revermann (dgr) S.Bouchard (sb1396) M.Cole (Matt76) S.Faccenda (TOJE) R.Smith(IBMer) V.Vandermeer (van55)M.Davis(boxdoctor)S.Singer(bassman)K.Doetze l (drillrk1)D.Hart(garme1962)J.Coleman(John C 81)T.Gossett(Dartplayer1)J.Bolt (jb)E.J.Ferralles(CaballoPinto)M.Cataldo(FVFanMC)K Payne(SanchoPanza)F.Seltzer(Mowee)+LB+Connor Olson+Micah Kercheval+Maggie Bonefas+Karen

Closed Thread