Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2006, 03:40 AM   #1
JDHerfer

TDOC Day 6

Any opinions on this cigar? I'm tempted.

Day 6: H. Upmann Super Fuerte
Valid thru Midnight EST, Wednesday, December 13, 2006, while supplies last.

We thought long and har about offering a cigar with colossal ring size like this inch by 58 ring gauge H Upmann Super Fuerte. Jus how many people smok cigars of this gargantua proportion is beyond me, bu apparently people do o Menendez y Garcia woul stop making these bi boppers

As it was explained to me these Super Fuerte cigar are so loaded with powerfu Peruvian ligeros that if they were made in narrower ring sizes the finished cigar would be so strong as to be un-smokeable. Wrapped in genuine Connecticu Broadleaf, these dark beauties are designed to be smoked after dinner, an preferably while you're sitting down

Todays deal is actually a double header, because these cigars are simultaneousl being featured in our Holiday Catalogue. So, in addition to today's whacky price you'll also get a FREE embroidered H.Upmann Logo denim jacket with your order

H. Upmann Super Fuerte #587 - UPS587
Chest of 20
MSRP: $170.00
JR Price: $124.95
Today's price: $79.95
JDHerfer is offline   Reply With Quote