Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2014, 03:29 PM   #1
jpags

Has anyone seen JR's Cigars new web site????

Besides the way it looks (I'm not even gonna get into that) if you search for one of the hundreds of JR Alts they sell, instead of it being displayed in alphabetical order like it use to, they now get displayed in random order. Which means I have to scroll through dozens of pages to find the one I want. IT'S CRAZY!!! This company is like the NY Jets. ( you say it can't get any worse and yet they find a way) Plus the whole design of the site is 3rd rate. Another case of let's re-invent the wheel, round don't work well enough .they really make it hard staying a customer.

Pags
jpags is offline   Reply With Quote