Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2014, 11:18 AM   #11
Briandg
CW Squirrel Wrangler
Herf God

That is a good deal. The coronas/lonsdales ought to be good in that blend.

I can see how the new one and it's simplicity can be good for others, but where are the homey, happy Graphics that would have been wishing us a Happy halloween? This has all the personality of file manager.

You are right, everyone has different needs and different desires.

My grandpa always said "It's an ill wind that don't help nobody. You should at least count on it to clear the outhouse of some fumes." he also said "change is great. Don't change that recipe for buttermilk biscuits or dinner times will get kinda sad around here." And last but not least, he said "You know, boy, nobody gives a chipped china plate what you think. That photograph of you butt naked stays on the wall until your granny gets tired of showing it to the neighbors."

I'm gonna quit bitching about it and accept the inevitable change with all the resignation my grandfather would have expected from me.
Briandg is offline   Reply With Quote