Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Talk

Cigar Talk A place for cigar enthusiasts to discuss our hobby, legal cigars and related stuff.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2006, 10:10 PM   #1
H311oLHD
Herf Meister

My first trip to Tinder Box....

So tonight my best bud and i ventured to my local mall. He's against cigar smoking, but i managed to drag him into tinder box. At first i was bummed, i didnt see any cigars...but then i looked and off to the corner, i saw a huge walk in humi! Man was i excited after that. I ended up browsing their selection, but i managed to exit the humi w/o any sicks in hand. (PHEW!) I proceeded to purchase a Punch and some butane lighter for my new lighter (THANKS JOHN).....Anways, the point of the story....that store is DANGEROUS and i'm scared of it, yet...i love it! Anyone know if thier prices are reasonable for individual sticks? Also, i got a punch for $3.95 and a 3.04FL OZ refill for about $4.50....I had to get these items here due to my departure back to Illinois State, but i was curious of those prices...THANKS!

-AJ
H311oLHD is offline   Reply With Quote