Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Pipe Room

Pipe Room A place for the discussion of Pipes and Pipe Tobaccos.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
El_Fumador

Thanks Phil! Looks like I caught the bug bad after all. Somehow the Penzance seems rather odd to me, certainly not like any cigar I know. It seems much more mild (or I'm doing something terribly wrong ) than most cigars I smoke. I've tried it a few times, and have laid off the cigars and now the flavors seem to be coming out more. In any case I'm intrigued enough to keep at it. I bought it from my B&M from a large glass jar. Does the stuff in a tin taste any better?

Anyway, based on what I read here, I placed an order for some Dunhill Nightcap, Haddo's delight, Frog Morton on the Bayou, 5100 and some blending Perique. I will probably be walking around in a nicotine induced daze for a while, if what I read is true, but ya got to start somewhere. I also won a Parker Super Apple on ebay and have a new Barontini in hand from Iwan Ries. They included some aromatic tobacco as a free sample, and that was a total waste of time. My wife liked the vanilla smell FWIW so I guess I can substitute for one of those damned candles she lights up once in a while
El_Fumador is offline   Reply With Quote