Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Herf's Up!!

Herf's Up!! A room dedicated to the announcement and discussion of herfs.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2006, 10:43 AM   #1
jb
Contributing Editor
Herf Meister

FLORIDAYS 2006- PANAMA CITY BEACH, AUGUST 12TH-20TH

This year we will be gathering at the Regency Towers in Panama City Beach for a week of relaxing, smoking, drinking, and hanging out!

The dates are August 13th to August 20th. Come any time in that week and stay as long as you like. Regency Towers is running some stay two nights, get one night free deals and that is why we picked this place.

For those who haven't been before, this is not a conventional herf. This is more about relaxing and doing things at your own pace. Bring the family, I know I am going to. For me personally, we usually hang out with everyone together, and then spend time off doing something else with just our family.

The few plans we've actually made include a cookout on Saturday the 19th, and a poker game Friday night on the 18th if anyone is interested. Last year we checked out the State Park just down the beach, and took a dolphin cruise. This year Summer has booked a deep sea fishing trip already for an afternoon, and I'm sure there are some places to golf if that's your thing.

Also Kendall his family and My family and I will be staying the night in Mobile on August 12. We are planning on eating at the Original Oyster House that evening. Anyone wanting to join us there would be great!

Post any questions, comments, or ideas here and hope to see you there!
ISO Opus DCs, RdC, Perf X, #2, and Super Beli. PM if you can help! TIA.
jb is offline   Reply With Quote