Go Back   Cigar Weekly Community Forums and Discussion Groups > Smoking Post > Cigar Reviews

Cigar Reviews This room is for organized blind reviews, individual reviews by CW Members and reviews entered into the database that the Editors feel are particularly well done.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-26-2015, 04:36 PM   #6
Maccabee

IPCPR: Headhunter

I am sure this is a robusto.

Pre-light: cut and light were good. No veins, so the appearance was perfect. Got a ceder aroma from it.

Post-light: got earth/ceder/coffee/cream tones. I enjoyed this smoke alot. I want to say that it had a hint of chocolate, but can't be sure. It burned e evenly no touch ups. Also, it burned at a good rate, not too fast; I was able to chill and relax with this one. Towards the end the tone was more leather and I want to say black coffee.

All in all a great smoke. I think I say someone else reviewed this one but I did not want to read it and taint my own opinion so, now, think I'll go and find it now because this one gets high marks from me. It's a full bodied, med - full strength smoke.
I'm trying to think of a negative but can't. 50/50. I really liked this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Last edited by TommyBB; 08-27-2015 at 06:10 AM.
Maccabee is offline   Reply With Quote