Use of Images in Posts - Rules and Policy
- You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages or the content of pages and/or images you link to in your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the members of this message board, Cigar Weekly and their agents with respect to any claim based upon viewing of this board and/or transmission of your message(s).
- 2. If you choose to use images within your post you are responsible for any and all possible legal action as it is your name that is associated with the use of the image and not Cigar Weekly. Please know and understand Copyright and Trademark laws as they apply to the use of images.
- The use of images is a privilege not a right and it can be removed on a individual basis if it is abused so use this right with proper discretion.
- All images should be "Safe For Work". Any deemed inappropriate by the Moderators or Administrators will be removed with or without notice.
- When linking to an image that is hosted on another server, you may use the IMG tag to link to a remotely hosted image. Please do this sparingly. Many users have broadband access where downloading images is not a concern but some only have 56k or slower internet access. Limit linked images to no more than 650 pixels wide in consideration for those with less than optimal connections.
- Please only link to images that on a server that is capable of consistent delivery of the image and is not likely to be moved or removed without your knowledge. If the connection is not sufficient and affects the delivery of the CW web page it will be removed.
- No Hot Linking as defined here http://altlab.com/hotlinking.html
We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be free to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ... And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we are gonna do. We are gonna have a good time... We are gonna have a party.
Last edited by SkullSucker; 12-09-2008 at 07:16 PM.