PDA

View Full Version : A.F. Anejo Torpedo madness

MavEric
01-24-2002, 06:59 AM
Today I pledge to stop my spending spree. Just yesterday I asked if I spent too much on an Opus X order & you all made me feel like I did ok :I Today I received an email saying that AF Anejo Torpedos were available. So what do I do? I went ahead and ordered what I could (3). If you guys weren't such good enablers, I'd probably feel pretty guilty now! thanks! But I've got to stop the madness :I
Anyway, my name is MavEric, I'm a cigar-purchase-aholic....

ps. I'll probably offer up 1 or 2 of the Anejos, an Opus & a Padron Millenium Torp on an ISOM trade next week in case anyone wants to try these (they're damn hard to obtain)...

MetsFan
01-24-2002, 07:01 AM
What number were the Anejos? 55 or 77? If it's the 77, that's the Shark.

This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence.

MavEric
01-24-2002, 07:04 AM
They're #55 Torpedos

Oppie X
01-24-2002, 07:44 AM
The addiction only gets worst!

sucol
01-24-2002, 08:46 AM
Where can I get some?

"... smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments of life, and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you." - Sigmund Freud

MavEric
01-24-2002, 09:34 AM
Sucol, email sent. Good luck- only 2 left after my order. - Eric

sambo
01-24-2002, 11:09 AM
MavEric,

IF you ever find a way to stop, how about sending me a note so I can get an idea of where to start.

And then I ask myself:
Self?? Why don't psycics win the lottery?? :lol:

MavEric
01-26-2002, 06:59 AM
Sucol, sorry you missed out on the AF Anejos. However, I'm feeling generous since I just won Hendrix's contest. :wiggle:
Email me your snailer and I'll send you 1 of my 3 Anejo Torpedos(my order still hasn't arrived but it should within the next few days- I'll mail your Anejo out ASAP).