PDA

View Full Version : I've done the unthinkable...

Purosdave
01-10-2002, 05:30 PM
I just ordered from Thompson cigar! They have a deal in their new catalog on page 29. Now I already have a Sherman 30 travel humidor, but that Elite briefcase style with 10 CAO Brazilias for $79 was too good to pass up. My wife is going to put me out on the streets, but at least I will be smoking in style!

"Those who make peaceful revolutions impossible will make violent revolutions inevitable."

sambo
01-10-2002, 05:43 PM
Damn and I haven't gotten my catalog yet :( :(

My buddy say's he can get a Zero for $150 and I have been puttin' my coins in a jar for that (yeah right, I been buyin' cubans with *$(@*#% and Cupido's with Hendrix :( )

Are these things as cool? Half the price with COA Brazillia's too :( Sounds like a deal to me. Is there a we site?

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte

Oppie X
01-10-2002, 06:24 PM
Stopped getting a catalog awhile ago.It did take quite some time to get off there list.

Vegas1
01-11-2002, 03:46 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Say it ain't so Purosdave!

Only kidding, sounds like a good deal. Enjoy! :eek:

Vegas1
"Viva Las Vegas"

briand
01-11-2002, 05:57 AM
You will be cursed with eternal reading material as punishment! LOL!

iluvcgars
01-11-2002, 06:14 AM
Sounds like a great deal :u:

Park Bear
01-11-2002, 06:20 AM
I need one of those, Dave can you buy it for me so I don't get on their list, I have a reputation to protect here :D

PB

George Patton said during World War II, the object of war isn't to die for your country. It is to make sure the other guy dies for his.

Smokestack Jack
01-11-2002, 08:19 AM
The Travel Humidor by Elite...

"No self-respecting cigar smoker would go out in a hurricane without his THE".

"No matter how tough the business trip or how wicked the vacation terrain, in the THE your cigars are safe, secure, and presented in style."

It does sound like a good deal. I wonder if Brazilias will really be in there when you get it?! :dunno:

SSJ...Herfin' in the Heartland

MetsFan
01-11-2002, 08:22 AM
I stopped receiving their catalog some time last year. Coincidentally, I stopped spending significant amounts of time on the crapper last year as well. :dunno:

Let's Go Hawks!

TommyBB
01-11-2002, 08:41 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

"You come out of the tunnel. Everyone is screaming. Everyone is going crazy. You can smell the bourbon." LSU QB Rohan Davey on running onto the field in Tiger Stadium

Then you ask yourself, oh sure, but WWTD? WALT!

Purosdave
01-11-2002, 10:13 AM
Hey PB, If you're serious about wanting one then I would be happy to order it for you and ship it to you. LMK

"Those who make peaceful revolutions impossible will make violent revolutions inevitable."

TommyBB
01-11-2002, 10:20 AM
Dave, I'm pretty sure he wants a bundle of those Thompson seconds and a fifty-count box of Caribbean Rounds as well. }:) }:) }:) }:) }:) }:)

"You come out of the tunnel. Everyone is screaming. Everyone is going crazy. You can smell the bourbon." LSU QB Rohan Davey on running onto the field in Tiger Stadium

Vegas1
01-11-2002, 12:31 PM
Did you say Caribbean Rounds Tommy? :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

Vegas1
"Viva Las Vegas"

TommyBB
01-11-2002, 01:07 PM
Vegas a friend of mine smokes those as his everyday smoke! [keep away][keep away]

Park Bear
01-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Thanks Dave, just playing. I just might place an order. On their webpage they list Gurkha cigars not Brazilia.

PB

George Patton said during World War II, the object of war isn't to die for your country. It is to make sure the other guy dies for his.

Caddye
01-11-2002, 04:32 PM
thats the way I remember that offer too. If it had been brazillas I might have orderd too as that is a great deal. Thompsons is more likely to have a good deal on some type of accesory than smokes themselves.. last thing I ordered from them was a humidor that was a decent deal.

huskerMike
01-11-2002, 05:20 PM
I tell you what, Dave. You stay at the house and your lovely wife can come stay with me. :naughty: :naughty:

Mike My wife says that I don't listen to her. At least that's what I think she said.

Las Villas
01-11-2002, 05:56 PM
Sounds like a pretty good deal although I tend not to order too much from them

"LAS VILLAS"

Purosdave
01-11-2002, 06:53 PM
Mike, them are fightin' words! OTOH you can expect a nice gift when I get the traveldor!

I'd rather be driving; either golf balls or my Dodge!