PDA

View Full Version : Herf in San Diego Jan 12????

neophyte
01-07-2002, 11:32 AM
I am going to be on the road this weekend. I get into San Diego Saturday and thought it would be great to mingle with members in the area. I will be at the Radison, but have no idea if it is cigar friendly. What other places are available.

sd_smoker
01-07-2002, 12:32 PM
I'll probably be moving all weekend, but I may be able to make if it is in the evening. Liberty Tobacco is not too far from Mission Valley. Also, the Gaslamp Quarter downtown has some cool places to smoke. There's the Cuban Cigar Factory, which is a good place to sit and people watch. But bring your own cigars! Right across the street is The Field, a cool Irish pub, that has an outside patio to sit at and smoke.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep little, and smoke cigar after cigar. That's why I am in two-hundred percent form."
- Winston Churchill

neophyte
01-07-2002, 12:37 PM
Saturday evening makes sense to me.

neophyte
01-08-2002, 11:38 AM
Any members in Southern California want to join us?

sd_smoker
01-08-2002, 11:48 AM
Doyle, if no one else is interested it would probably be best not to make any plans. I'll be moving all weekend and I won't know until the last minute if I'll be able to make it. It all depends on how much I get done on Saturday. Sorry about the flakiness, this is just not a good weekend.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep little, and smoke cigar after cigar. That's why I am in two-hundred percent form."
- Winston Churchill

aywang
01-08-2002, 03:35 PM
I would love to, but Jan 12 is my B-day, and I will be on Big Bear Mountain for the weekend. :( :( maybe next time we all meet at TJ!

A box of BPC: $160, A box of RyJ Caz: $180, Tiffany Cutter: $250, Max out my Credit Card Overlimit fee: $25, A night w/ fine Cuban Smoke & Spinning Head: Priceless!

sd_smoker
01-08-2002, 03:38 PM
...maybe next time we all meet at TJ!

That would be a blast. I've thought about doing that for a long time.

- Winston Churchill

TommyBB
01-08-2002, 04:03 PM
Yeah, and y'all can hook up with Chapus.

"You come out of the tunnel. Everyone is screaming. Everyone is going crazy. You can smell the bourbon." LSU QB Rohan Davey on running onto the field in Tiger Stadium

Then you ask yourself, oh sure, but WWTD? WALT!

sd_smoker
01-08-2002, 04:22 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Winston Churchill