PDA

View Full Version : Nice Sunday Morning

jtk
01-06-2002, 08:56 AM
Good Morning to all..The Snow is peppering down at a good pace, Belly full from a nice breakfast, a good cup of Sumatra, and deciding what to smoke? Life is tough at times. :roll: :roll: Hope your morning is as nice...

sevenmag
01-06-2002, 09:05 AM
40 degrees and raining here.
Later on I will be enjoying a nice La Aurora Platinum gifted to me by Hendrix. That may take some of the gloom of the day.

Proud to be a "BOTL".

Edited by - sevenmag on 01/07/2002 09:13:29 AM

jtk
01-06-2002, 09:26 AM
Excellent choice, Sevenmag..I have decided on RASCC to begin with..Probably while I take the dog for a walk in the snow..She is a Saint Bernard and expects it. :roll:

Jankjr
01-06-2002, 09:48 AM
getting ready to take the family out for a late breakfast/lunch. Will probably smoke a punch punch 98' or a RyJ ex. #4 when I get home. Have a great relaxing day everyone! :u:

Jankjr

fvfanmc
01-06-2002, 11:40 AM
Smoking a Mayorga Toro and enjoying a good brew. Later getting ready to watch the lowly Giants. Then after that watching the Jests er Jets fumble their way out of the playoffs!

"The Italian Stallion" fvfanmc

Smokestack Jack
01-06-2002, 01:05 PM
Just a dusting of snow this morning. Watched a flock of robins migrating through the area while smoking a CAO. Can't remember what it's called, the little thing with a sweetened wrapper. :D

SSJ...Herfin' in the Heartland

TommyBB
01-06-2002, 04:46 PM
Todd, let us know about that La Aurora. Hope you didn't watch the 'Aints...did they lay another egg. They have professional pride, yeah, right.

"You come out of the tunnel. Everyone is screaming. Everyone is going crazy. You can smell the bourbon." LSU QB Rohan Davey on running onto the field in Tiger Stadium

Then you ask yourself, oh sure, but WWTD? WALT!

Oppie X
01-06-2002, 06:29 PM
Just getting in form work and we may get a lite dusting of snow but not until after midnight.Think I'll smoke a Partagas Lusi with about 3 yrs of age on it.

Caddye
01-07-2002, 12:37 AM
had a pretty good day of smoking- bf cc while doing some snow removal, don tomas Cameroon percto #3 while picking up all the dog poop from the last few weeks, erh habano club while walking the dog, and a hemingway sig while cooking dinner.

iluvcgars
01-07-2002, 07:18 AM
Like always, snow predicted, but all we got was rain :( .
Did have a great day watching football and smoking stogies :(

sevenmag
01-07-2002, 08:19 AM
Tommy, check out the review board. I added my thoughts on Purosdave's thread.

Proud to be a "BOTL".